Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Wireless Diagnostic Interface
Wireless Diagnostic Interface

3025 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-09-19 22:29:54

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    afm
    2014-09-11 22:40:55
    Hello Autel Support can someone tell me what leds should come on and how long should they stay on when I first plug it in to the DLC? Also if I should hear any beeps and how many? What I am asking for is the boot sequence. Last is there any type of diagnosis that could be run on the Wireless VCI unit? It's working but I'm not sure if it's working right.
    I would like to welcome any and all comments.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-09-12 09:38:52 (Reply to:afm)

When you plug in the the power green led and the error red led will come on after about
    3 to 5 seconds the red led error light will go out and one beep will sound, then as soon
    as communication is made with the vci thru bluetooth or usb that led will come on and
    you will hear another beep. This is how mine works anyway don't know if is the right
    way but it works fine so far fingers crossed.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    bob

2014-09-15 19:20:25

I agree what ede65 says that's correct and also same thing in my unit and as per as user manual that's the way how boot up sequence is.

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    afm
    2014-09-18 19:49:56
    Yes that is the sequence, the only difference is that instead of 3-5 seconds the red LED error stays on for 7 seconds. Have you guys timed your VCI? I don't remember it being on that long. If you guys can verify the time on of the red LED I would be most appreciative.
    Thank you for your time and comments.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2014-09-19 22:29:54 (Reply to:afm)

Another point to bring up is the VCI update. I have had two VCI updates so far just by checking the VCI unit hooked up to the MaxiSys usb port. just saying.It seems to function ok. Never had any problems with it to this day.Keep Smiling. Regards Austin
  Total1 Pages